- Local Search results
Make it your default search engine, and earn SB effortlessly just for searching online! Here’s how to do it for Firefox & Chrome:
- Download our browser extension (http://www.swagbucks.com/extension) then click on the Swagbucks icon on the top right.
- Click on the Magnifying glass icon on the left hand side.
- Click on Change default search engine.
- Go to the Customize & settings menu on the top right of the browser (3 horizontal lines).
- Click on Settings menu item. The 4th option should be Search.
- Click on Manage search engines.
- Under the Other Search Engines area & scroll down to Swagbucks (alphabetical order).
- Click on Make Default (when you hover over Swagbucks.com on the list) and then click Done to close the window.
It’s an easy way to get a little extra (and work up to your next gift card!) just for searching like you normally do. If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, you’re missing out on an easy way to get more value out of your normal online activities – and you can get free gift cards from it! Sign up here to get started.