A creamy and fluffy dip, this simple Oreo cookie dip is a delicious one to serve with graham crackers or cookies. This delicious sweet dip recipe will become a favorite among your family and friends.
If you are looking for a simple, yet tasty dessert type dip, then this Oreo cookie dip is most certainly the recipe for you! Just a few ingredients, along with the addition of crushed Oreo cookies make this dip a delightful treat for an afternoon snack or even a dessert after dinner. Follow the directions below to make this sweet and delicious dessert for your family tonight. It would also be a great dish to bring to a party.
This is a simple creamy oreo recipe that ONLY has FIVE ingredients ~ Plus it tastes SO good!
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (half stick) butter, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Beat the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat for one minute until well
- Place about 10 cookies into a
ziplock baggie and crush them gently using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
- Add crushed cookies and mix on low until blended.
- Refrigerate for 30
minutes and serve with Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, shortbread cookies, or Oreo cookies for a full on chocolate effect
This fluffy Oreo dip is SO yummy and and it only takes the FIVE ingredients. It's SO easy to make and you will be the hit of the party!
It’s getting close to the holidays, so I hope that you are preparing. If you are looking for recipe inspiration, I have Caramel Apple Texas Sheet Cake recipe up. If you are looking for a holiday craft, check out my fall mesh wreath, it’s not too late for that!
I have found a great place for dips with 3 ingredients or less, Yummly. I love being able to search according to my mood.
Enjoy your dip!