We were sent the Royale Classic Peacock Ceramic Flat Iron to test out and let me tell you the honest truth, I didn’t get to touch it for quite awhile! Gracie Sparks saw it and fell in love. The Flat Iron Experts have never failed to supply a wonderful item for us to try. Check out the Babyliss curling iron we were sent to review earlier.
I wish I had my phone handy when Gracie opened the box when the flat iron arrived so I could have snapped a picture. Her face was priceless, she immediately said “this is mine.” As you all know, Gracie is the fashionista in the family so I have no problem letting her have the snazzy stuff. The Royal Classic Peacock Flat Iron IS Snazzy, let me tell you. It has a peacock design ALL over it. It’s green and blue, green is my favorite color by the way. I’m amazed at the detail. This flat iron helps you FEEL pretty while it MAKES your hair pretty. Check out this design in the pictures below:
Isn’t it pretty! Gracie is in love with it. This is what Gracie thought in her own words- I really liked it because it’s smaller than some straighteners and it’s prettier than most straighteners because they are plain. It straightened my hair really well especially since I have really thick hair.”
Here are the pictures of Gracie before and after:
That’s a big difference! By the way, Gracie did her own hair. She wasn’t going to let me touch that flat iron. She did it all herself. I think she did awesome job too.
I don’t think you could go wrong with this flat iron. It not only looks pretty, it makes your hair pretty too. It glides smoothly thru the hair and leaves it shiny. It’s plates are 100% ceramic so they protect your hair cuticle from heat damage. It also helps eliminate frizz and retain moisture.
Here are the features of the copied from the Flat Iron Experts website:
1. 100% Solid Ceramic plates and solid Ceramic heat elements
2. Nano Silver Technology
3. Adjustable temperature from 176 to 446°F for easy use
4. Fast Heats up in less than 6 seconds
5. Straighten, flip or curl your hair
6. Cutting edge technology with a classic and unique design
7. Floating Plate Technology
8. Ionic heat leaves even damaged hair more sleek and color-protected
9. Far Infrared (FIR) technology locks in moisture and natural oils
10. Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort
11. 3M Professional 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling
12. Dual voltage 110V to 240V
12. 5 year unconditional warranty
You can keep up with everything in the beauty world by checking out flat iron experts beauty blog. Today (November 20th, 2012) they are talking about belts. Gracie loves belts. I’m not a belt person, but Gracie is the fashionista of the house. Life with Gracie is never going to be dull at all!