I do laundry everyday. You would honestly think that with only 2 of us in the house, that I wouldn’t have that much laundry. Gracie Sparks can rack up some dirty clothes people! She loves to change clothes. She’s a fashionista and she wants to look good, all the time.
As you can guess, I go thru the laundry products. I buy a bunch! I’m always running to the store and buying detergent, fabric softener, or something else. It’s never ending here. I hate laundry, almost as much as I hate washing pans. I REALLY hate pans.
I’ve been testing out the Robby Wash ball. I’m very happy with it so far and (like I said) I’ve used it everyday. My washer is an HE washer by the way. I wanted to see what my towels would smell (and feel) like without fabric softener with the Robby Wash ball. They smelled fine, I was impressed. I expected them to smell “icky”, but they didn’t, they didn’t have a smell at all really. The feel, they felt good. They weren’t super soft, but not harsh at all.
I was really happy with the way the ball washed my white clothes too. I’m kind of OCD about my socks and I change them constantly. I that sounds silly, but I don’t smoke or drink, let me change my socks a lot lol! My socks looked GOOD when they came out of the wash. Yeah Robby Wash ball!
For $32.95, this could save me a TON of money in a year. I say that because that’s how long the Robby Wash ball is supposed to last on average. How much do you spend on detergent a year? I have no idea, but more than $32.95. Shipping is free!
Are you still thinking why should I buy a Robby Wash? I copied these from their webiste:
WHY ROBBY WASH
Top 11 robby wash ball benefits that delight:
1. Save money: it’s hard enough to carry all those boxes of laundry detergents much less pay a premium for them that’s why we make it affordable for you. Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient robby laundry ball is less than $0.25 per load.
2. Simple. Just throw it in the washing machine.
Anyone can now do the laundry! Works in both front and top load washing machines.
3. Targeted cleaning.
Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
4. Hypoallergenic. Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution. Formulated to being gentle on your child’s clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
6. Free stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent. Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry. Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment. Just look at what you are not dumping down the pipes (10 ounce ball = 75+ pounds of laundry detergent)!
robby wash versus laundry detergent comparison
10. Economical refills. Simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full. This keeps you from having to throw away the ball. Each ball should last for 2-3 years.
11. Safety. Designed in France to meet the strict compliance requirements of the Europe and contains no phosphates or chlorine. The Robby Wash ball has received safety certifications from REACH, RoHS. Each ball is made of durable ABS materials.
How would you like to win a Robby Wash ball of your own to try out? This is a different kind of giveaway at Sonya’s Happenings… It’s still a rafflecopter giveaway, but the mandatory entry will be to pin the Robby Wash ball to your pinterest page. That’s it! This giveaway is open to the US only and not to POB’s because the ship by UPS ground only.