Gracie and I were given the chance to review Kidslac. She’s been on so many antibiotics lately, we couldn’t hardly turn down a chance to try it. It helps promote your child’s natural digestive and defense system.
Children sometimes have digestive problems because they have too many good vs bad bacteria in their digestive tract. Yuck! Can you imagine good bacteria- but there is. A big percentage of your immune system lives in your digestive tract. So probiotics can be a big help when you have you have an imbalance of bacterias.
Kidslac contain 5 different strains of the good bacterias. DDS-1 strain of lactobacillus acidophilus (what a mouthful of important words) is one of them. The powder itself is in a sour apple base that kids love.
Your kids can take Kidslac directly from the packet, stir it in a cool food (like cereal) or in a cool beverage. I think the best way is in water or directly out of the package. Gracie liked it both ways. I can’t imagine having sour apple cereal, but that’s just my opinion.
Unique features of Kidslac:
1. Five unique strains of friendly bacteria specifically selected and blended to benefit kids digestive systems.
2. Contains the DDS-1 strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of the most studied probiotics on the market.
3. Sour apple flavor that kids love ensures that you will not have a problem getting them to take it.
4. Easy-to-use stick pack format allows you to pour right into your mouth or pour over cool foods such as apple sauce or yogurt.
5. Fun box design looks friendly and inviting to kids.
You can buy a box of Kidslac by visiting their website for $19.95 or you can try to win a box here at Sonya’s Happenings…! This is a rafflecopter giveaway so please give the form time to load. The giveaway is open to the US only.