By Robin at Robin’s Online World who by the way is having a great giveaway at site. Check it out: Robin’s Giveaway .
When I was tagged, I had to list 6 quirky things about myself. I can come up with many. But I’ll stop at 6 🙂
1. I’ll drink after my daughter, but not my husband. Does that make sense? You know kids are going to backwash. But I would never drink after anyone until Gracie came along. It’s not that I just LOVE to drink after her, but she sneaks and grabs a drink and I’m thirsty. So, there it goes, I’m drinking after a 7 year old.
2. I hang my clothes to the right and choose my clothes on the left hand side. I’m not sure that is a quirk or if it is an obsessive disorder. I’m kuku.
3. I like to fall asleep to the tv, but if Don is watching something that I’m not interested in, I can’t go to sleep. I am SO weird.
4. I have to be asleep early at night. If I don’t, I think my whole next day is ruined.
5. I don’t like the taste of milk and never drink it but I love it in my cereal.
6. I don’t want my food to touch and I only eat one food at a time.
OK, by the time you’re through reading this, you will most likely think that I have a terrible obsessive compulsive disorder instead having a few “quirks”.
I’m a nut and I live in a zoo 🙂