Marta and Pavlina – two mothers and doctors are the geniuses behind Luc and Bell Bracelets. They make jewelry with love, created for their own children when they were facing bullying. They wanted to give them something they could wear as an ever-present reminder that they are not alone, and that they are loved.
I can really relate to the bullying aspect of this bracelet. If you will remember, I have talked about bullying on Sonya’s Happenings… before when Gracie was being bullied at school and Church. I’ve also talked about subtle bullying, a lot of times by administration of the school. This didn’t happen at her present school, but her previous school.
Anyway, if you’ve been a regular reader of Sonya’s Happenings… you know that Gracie has been through more than her fair share of “unfair” situations, we both have. She’s a teenager and she doesn’t deserve one bit of any of it.
Well, you know that I had to learn more about Luc And Bell Bracelets after I learned their children had been bullied also. Each of their bracelets have an animal on it, we chose a penguin for Gracie’s. They choose animals to include on their bracelets that have strong bonds. It signifies we are a part of a bigger picture and stronger together.
Then, each bracelet has a single red bead. That red bead symbolizes strength and protection. I so wish that Gracie can remember this while she wears the bracelet. The bracelet also has a silver heart. It should remind you that you are loved and that you should pass that love on to someone else.
- When you wear a Luc and Bell bracelet- be reminded that you are strong, kind and you are not alone.
- It reminds people of their own strengths and the circle of friends around them.
- Each bracelet is handmade.
- They are ideal for support groups, families, friends, teams, and children.
- Luc and Bell bracelets retail for $12 and a portion of our profits are donated to children in need.