I’ve found another dog treat recipe that my dogs are loving! It’s frozen yogurt and blueberry dog treats. I thought that Walter liked the peanut butter dog treats that I made last week, but he thinks these are ice cream. You know, he loves his ice cream.
Frozen yogurt & blueberry dog treatss bark contain many healthy and YUMMY ingredients. Of course they contain blueberries which are rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamins C and K and are an awesome low calorie treat for dogs according to Purina. This homemade treat is a great way to add flaxseed to your dog’s diet slowly. Flaxseed is wonderful for a dogs for arthritis, lower blood pressure and maintain a healthy coat reported in PetMD. Yogurt and peanut butter are the two other ingredients.
On To The The Frozen Yogurt & Bluberry Dog Treats Recipe
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- Parchment paper
- Ziplock or pastry bag
- Line a baking sheet or large tray with parchment paper.
- Spread yogurt out on parchment paper in an even layer, about ¼-½ inch thick.
- Add peanut butter to a ziplock or pastry bag, and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Snip the corner off the bag and drizzle peanut butter over the Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle flaxseeds over Greek yogurt and peanut butter.
- Place blueberries every 2 inches.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Break apart or use a knife to cut into pieces.
- Put into airtight bag or container, and store in the freezer.
Don't you think that your dog will love these frozen blueberry dog treats?
Your dogs will love this “cool” treat! I really believe that Walter think that it really is ice cream, lol.
Here are the process pictures. I don’t want you to have to print them off unless you want to.
Are you a sponsor and would like to work with Sonya’s Happenings? I would love to have your spectacular products or brand featured on my blog. Either within a post or in a future gift guides, you can contact Sonya at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work it out~
Sonya’s Happenings… product reviews, giveaways and gift guides are the perfect place to get your products noticed!