I was recently introduced to Card.com and I’m amazed at all the advantages they offer. I think you will be too. They sent me a $25 Visa GC to try out their service. I can’t complain about it at all!
To begin with, they sent me to their site Card.com to choose a card that I liked. They have thousands to choose from, literally, we’re animal lovers, so Gracie picked a French Bulldog with a tutu. It was just too cute!
As soon as it arrived at the house, we activated it and the $25 that Card.com gave us to try it out was added to it soon after. We then promptly went to Wal-Mart, that just happens to be our favorite store. Gracie was really wanting a new jacket. She picked out a pretty purple one. She had enough left on the card to get a Duck Dynasty shirt too. Imagine her wanting one of those! You know how we LOVE Duck Dynasty at our house!
We headed to the checkout. I had a couple of other items in the cart besides the two that Gracie had chosen for her $25 Card.com purchase. After the checker had everything totaled, I handed her the card, told her that there was $25 on it and she took that off my total. Gracie was happy as pie and so was I! Card.com worked perfectly.
Here are some great features of Card.com:
Free to order, activate and load
1. Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
2. Free direct deposit
3. Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
4. No overdraft fees — never goes negative!
5. Safer than cash – 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
6. No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
7. No credit check and approval in seconds
8. 22,000 in-network ATMs
9. Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where’s Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.
The card is free for 30 days, then you have a $5.95 monthly fee. The waive this fee if you direct deposit $800 the previous month. This is the same fee you would pay for a Wal-Mart prepaid card and is less than most prepaid cards. It’s also much less than over drafting your bank account!